The last event for the year is coming up quickly. Below is the entry form and regulations for Lap Dash 7.
There will be a limit of 50 entries, the entry list will be prepared using the following rules …
Rules for entry to Rapid Lap Dash.
- Entries will be received once the official entry form is available on the Club’s Website.
- Entries will be valid after the payment has been received.
- The maximum number of entrants will be 50.
- Entries will be recorded in order of receipt.
- Current financial members of the AWDCC will be given preferential entry until the Wednesday prior to the event.
- Members of other clubs whose entry has been validated, can make up any vacancies after the Wednesday list has been prepared.
- A full list of entrants will be published on the Friday prior to the event.
- Any validated entry which does not make the entry list will be given a full refund.
Entries can be emailed to email@example.com .
EFT payment can be made to….
Account Name Albury Wodonga & Districts Car Club
Account number 284562 S10 (or 284562510 from some banks)
BSB number 640 000
Postal entry and payment can be sent to treasurer@awdcc, c/o PO Box 430, Jindera, 2642.
There is a minimum age of 15 y.o. to participate in the Lap Dash. See regulation 27.
Supplementary Regulations are in DRAFT form pending issuance of the permit.